|Sleeps maximum persons:||11|
|Property view:||Sea view or near to sea|
|Unit type (s):||Five bedroom villa|
|Estimate distance to beach ( es ):||About 80 meters.|
|Address:||Roda, Corfu Greece|
|Rental Period||Per Week|
|28 March 2015||-||24 April 2015||€2100.00|
|25 April 2015||-||29 May 2015||€2400.00|
|30 May 2015||-||26 June 2015||€3500.00|
|27 June 2015||-||24 July 201||€4200.00|
|25 July 2015||-||28 August 2015||€4600.00|
|29 August 2015||-||25 September 2015||€3200.00|
26 September 2015
|-||31 October 2015||€2100.00|
Booking Procedure: 25% of the total price of the reservation will be charged with the booking. The remaining 75% will be charged 15 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy: If the booking is cancelled or modified up to 29 days before arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later and up to 15 days before arrival 25 % of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later than 15 days before arrival or in case of no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Today number of views: 5